After posting a pic on our Instagram account, a user commented to let us know about this awesome app call RIDERS. Wow! We are huge fans of sites and apps that promote getting outside. Bonus points for reaching out to kids! This app allows the user to learn new tricks, improve skills, and share their progress with a community.
“Riders is about staying outside. We want people to get away from their laptops. We thought an App was needed for those of us who want to learn right there on the spot. We used to sit at home and scan websites and forums for beginners’ level tutorials and later for tricks. Now, with Riders, you can be on your skateboard, BMX - anything, and the world’s largest tricks database is going to be in your smartphone, with some of the top pro riders out there helping you improve your skills” - founders say.
Videos and Step-By-Step Instructions
Currently, RIDERS offers lesson in the following categories:
- 700+ tricks
- 80 exclusive videos with how-to’s from the pros
- Filter tricks based on sport type, trick type and skill level
- Compete with other Riders
- Look for fellow Riders of any level - near you or anywhere in the world
- Upload photos and videos of your tricks
- Tutorials, tips from the pros on how to gradually improve your skills
- See your and other Riders’ progress
Available for iOS, Android, & Windows
For more information, go visit www.ride.rs
Because of RIDERS stand for getting outside, teaching youth, and creating community - We at Big Bear Salute you!